пятница, 15 декабря 2017 г.

Bulking Protocol – Part 1 Posted on September 6, 2013 by john G’day John, I saw your comment on the CFFB page from Sunday “Someone send me a mass gain question to raven at powerathletehq.com. I might be inclined to do a TTMJ post.” Since the interwebs doesn’t have a ‘sarcasm’ button, I’m probably at risk of falling into the trap of being suckered in and looking like a noob…Ah f*ck it, I’ll take the bait.


Bulking Protocol – Part 1 Posted on September 6, 2013 by john G’day John, I saw your comment on the CFFB page from Sunday “Someone send me a mass gain question to raven at powerathletehq.com. I might be inclined to do a TTMJ post.” Since the interwebs doesn’t have a ‘sarcasm’ button, I’m probably at risk of falling into the trap of being suckered in and looking like a noob…Ah f*ck it, I’ll take the bait.

Original article and pictures take https://johnwelbourn.powerathletehq.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий